SONG SURVIVOR - vote for the next album

Which album is next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rainbow and Manilla Road, get the boring stuff out of the way first :p

Rainbow ... boring stuff
1364676892_tumblr_ln8atumpPy1qdj1axo1_500.jpg

If we were doing a Megadeth album I'd prefer Rust in Peace, the top 4 on that album would be sadistically hard to choose from.

gee i wonder which song would win for rising

i went metallica and mercyful fate but i'd participate in all of these unless i'm swamped or something

i've been right literally every single time, and will be right again when holy wars and stargazer (rightfully) win. but i don't really mind, it's still fun seeing the order of the rest.

edit: i can think of three cases when the most iconic song didn't win (solitude, funeral fog and the trooper), and i was happy to do all of those albums.

Last edited:
I do think Rising would be pretty boring, aside from having an obvious winner the first round should be a no-brainer unless everyone still has the same brain parasite that caused them to eliminate White Witch in the second round of the Angel Witch song survivor.

i've been right literally every single time, and will be right again when holy wars and stargazer (rightfully) win. but i don't really mind, it's still fun seeing the order of the rest.
7Ob1.gif

prove it

I do think Rising would be pretty boring, aside from having an obvious winner the first round should
We should still do some of the cemented classics before moving onto others. A Light in the Black and Stargazer are two of their best songs ... but us thinking we know how everyone else is going to vote is incredibly dumb imo.

that's fair enough. and yeah i said this in the other thread but i'm also pretty curious how master of reality, vol. 4, killers, seventh son, somewhere in time etc would play out. although with vol. 4 i'd probably just get people to nominate 5 in the first round lol

Seventh Son? There are at least another 50 more worthy albums we can do before we get to that one. I definitely plan on doing Master of Reality and Vol 4 but dont want to burn people out on Sabbath since we just did two of them.