Songs currently kicking your ass.

l don't understand how you'd want another clone MA like Hate Eternal. Tucker co-wrote 2 songs on Gateways and wrote 1 himself.
How on earth is he gonna bring back the mighty MA of old? and face it that's the best shit.
Warfather is decent, but fuck man, Morbid Angel RIP

After a few days of suffering through a bunch of deathcore just for the hell of it, I've found a surprising number of albums that I actually kinda like, though few I like like. But through it all I've prided myself on not liking fucking Carnifex. And yet here I am, being brainwashed by this embarrassing stereotype of a song that somehow has enough fun bounce in its step to win me over. Not that I expect anyone else to like it, but shit happens.

How is it well disguised? I hear beatdown hardcore with death metal aesthetics and not a whole lot else. What pop is it supposed to be anyway? Early Beatles? Later Beatles? Madonna? Prince? Bowie? The Replacements? The Killers? Green Day? Help me out cause I'm coming up short here.

After a few days of suffering through a bunch of deathcore just for the hell of it
59628614.jpg

How is it well disguised? I hear beatdown hardcore with death metal aesthetics and not a whole lot else. What pop is it supposed to be anyway? Early Beatles? Later Beatles? Madonna? Prince? Bowie? The Replacements? The Killers? Green Day? Help me out cause I'm coming up short here.
I have no idea, honestly. I just think it sounds bad.

It's how I discovered 90s metalcore after giving up on the genre years before, and if I'd never subjected myself to Britney Spears' entire discography I would never have realized what a shameless pop whore I am. Oh yeah, and randomly deciding to listen to Dolly Parton for no apparent reason last year opened me up to country. Exploring a genre on a whim can sometimes yield results.