Songs of seduction

Oh come on, why didn't anyone post this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Frja3_q3E&feature=channel[/ame]

sorry of the ot :p

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe this can work

I'd skip the part "play me a song then get laid" I'd do just the "get laid" ;)
Women are just annoying sometimes eheheh they want sex but if they tell ya the "hard" way, they fear you take them as bitches, while if they put, like in this case, "play me a song" then they're fine.... ha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. I've done this before. But the songs you suggested in the first post might be too cheesy. I dont' know, it depends on each girl, so find out exactly what songs they like! I once learnt these songs to impress a particular girl: Marcy Playground - Sexy and Candy; The Killers - When You Were Young; The Format - She Doesn't Get it; Goo Goo Dolls - Slide; and Matchbox Twenty - Push. I'm sure lots of other girls like this sort of pop rock.
Btw this didn't really work for me, she just told me 'Wow, you're obsessed with me'.

. . . but I love Darling Nikki! :(

actual my 2nd favorite from that album ... BUT!!!! .... he's looking for a formula for the initial score. After he's had a mouthful of that ass, THEN maybe he can get away with playing that song ;)

unless the chick is just totally into that shit, in which case he doesn't need the sissy-sensitive acoustic shit to get laid by her anyway

Trust me, I wish I didn't.

Honestly though, more than just getting laid here. As suggested before I could find one of the local metal/ goth chicks for a root (*cough*if I could get it up at the sight of some of them* cough*) but jezuz with all their shit and attitude I wouldn't want them to hang around long afterwards.