Songs without solos

Yeah just to clarify I wasnt complaining or anything about there being solos all the time, I was just curious if they had recorded something without a solos because they have like 70 songs recorded. That's a lot of solos.

joonas actually said

Joonas Lehtonen said:
The Nail - no actual guitar/keyboard solo.. Children of Decadence - no guitar solo..

so ill tell you he meant that there was no solo where the guitar played and then keyboard played vice versa.

im not defending him only telling you before he tries to bash you.

and that is stupid joonas cuz more than 1 cob songs dont have guitar+keyboard solos

Fetzer said:
Help you in what ? Thinking of one of them ?

Wait 1 or 2 years and next album would probably be like St. Anger.
Cob is getting heavier but they still will play solos Alexi is a Shredder. Never compare Metallica with Cob. Metallica sold out and didnt quit when they should. Cob never sold out.

Poss said:
lol what can i expect more than an ontarian not to read my full post and misunderstand it.... :p

look carefully:

Lol i readthe full post, it was a joke. What can I expect from a Frenchman... :p

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
JOONAS IS A FAG!

C.O.D. HAS A PRETTY GOOD SOLO, AND THE NAIL HAS LIKE A MINUTE LONG SWEEP-FEST AT THE END

WHAT A DUMBASS

Eat dick, faggot. I haven't exactly concentrated on those forgettable Something Wild songs.. I'm pretty sure I can recognize a guitar solo when I hear it, but I couldn't remember much details about the song Nail, much because that guitar wanking IS pretty forgettable.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Good music is made without solos.

Agreed. Soloing / shredding is pointless and forgettable. Not exactly music. Okay a couple solos I can give some credit to: Sixpounder, the second one, and even that only sounds good on the In Your Face DVD live vid.. and Punch Me I Bleed is sorta interesting, altough gay..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Eat dick, faggot. I haven't exactly concentrated on those forgettable Something Wild songs.. I'm pretty sure I can recognize a guitar solo when I hear it, but I couldn't remember much details about the song Nail, much because that guitar wanking IS pretty forgettable.
Funny because your favorite record is so memorable that we can't remember each song separately, but all a part of one single pile of shit