Songs without solos

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Agreed. Soloing / shredding is pointless and forgettable. Not exactly music. Okay a couple solos I can give some credit to: Sixpounder, the second one, and even that only sounds good on the In Your Face DVD live vid.. and Punch Me I Bleed is sorta interesting, altough gay..

I didn;t know why people here make fun of you, I didn't understand it at all. Untill now...

Why? :cry:

arch_enemy666 said:
Have you guys heard the new Kalmah, I don't think Antti likes playing any thing but melodies and sick ass leads.
No shit. The Black Waltz is a sick fucking album.

Pekka's vocals are awesome, marco's boards are spot on, and antti's guitarwork is awesome

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Agreed. Soloing / shredding is pointless and forgettable. Not exactly music. Okay a couple solos I can give some credit to: Sixpounder, the second one, and even that only sounds good on the In Your Face DVD live vid.. and Punch Me I Bleed is sorta interesting, altough gay..
Haha, troll posts like these are classic.

May God have mercy on your soul if you are not trolling.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
If you don't like solos, why the FUCK are you listening to metal?

I just said shredding without melody doesn't make classics.

You'll probably find an 'argument' for this post as well..

I think even if you HATE solos, you should be able to look past it at the otherwise great music.

CliffBurton said:
its not too uch of one, but its there...listen to it at 1:46

wow someone else on this forum that lives in hamilton, small world