Songs

Ayzahar ZoHar

Aug 17, 2003
Will any songs be in Russian?
Do you plan on ever making songs in Russian?
Why not? (if not)

And Um yeah.

In Russian?!?!?!???
Sonm will react only negatively on this... :yuk:

it's so shamely to sing in Russian...
Hehee, Sonm, please, sing or make some growling in Russian, hahahahahhahahaaaaa

I don't think that it is a shame to sing in any language...the problem with Russian, as far as I understand, is that it is a lot more difficult to adapt the lyrics in Russian (comparing to English) to music. In addition, if a person composes "naturally", so to speak, lyrics in English why should he deliberately force himself into writing in another language?..
But well, lets hear out the experts:
*shouts* SONM!!! Where are you?!!!

Ayzahar:) What are you listening to all the time?:) Red Army Choir???

There are lots of primitive songs in English as well. So, Colddarknord, I believe it's not the point.

I'm ready to bet Sonm will never sing or record smth in Russian, only for fun....
I remember: during recording the album we had a lot of fun of singing in Russian
or when some parts were failed it was smth like this *No sounds of their.... Bl....d!!!!!*:D:D:D

Russian is rather difficult as for write on it and as for understanding by foreign people i mean not only sense of the lyrics. There is a kind of stuff like "melodiousness" For example, it`s really hard to me to listen song wrote in deuitch. I feel myself like striked with a stick, hehe!

Do you have something against me listening to the Red Army Choir?
Besides metal I am very much into Classical and Opera. VERY Much.

I dunno I like the Russian Language more than german, german sounds like they yell, Russian sounds like they either are yelling or praising, but never in between (or listening to my mom talk to her girlfriends in russian.) I usually actually talk slowly in russian, with an accent, and really bad usage of some words. But I understand it fairly well...I like to pretend I am a Russian general and scream various russian stuff at people, then in english say "I am invincible" like Boris. Boris was cool. Wow I cant even talk english now. TIme to go sleep.

Ayzahar ZoHar said:
Do you have something against me listening to the Red Army Choir?
Besides metal I am very much into Classical and Opera. VERY Much.
Nothing against that:) I was just very surprised by the fact you like that kind of stuff!
In fact I am a big fan of classical music and opera too... I have learned both a lot while at musical school.

No music school for me, thats great to hear, not too many folks out there with a taste for classical, at least where I live.