Songs

does anyone know of a song by roch mananove (no idea how spell it sorry), piano cencearto (SP again) number 3? The hardest piece of piano to play in the world. There have been people who have tried to play it but have gone insane. Movie on one of them called shine. Anyway, anyone know of this one?

DeathBlade do you mean Sergej Rachmaninoff(can also be spelled Rachmaninov) ? I play one of his Preludes, not finished yet because its holy difficult.

Yeah I looked it up and it is Rachmaninov. Anyway that guy is brilliant. His piano concerto #3 is all that I have heard from him but that blew me away.
Anyway, Chromos, if you go insane while trying to learn a peice by him we will understand. :p ;)

Mmmmda, na rysskom bilo bi prikol'no, chago-to takovo "growling" chto bi mozno bilo podvevat' v machine i daze clean bilo bi neploxo, no...

Translation: I am all for some Russian vocals but I think too much Russian may isolate some of the fans who do not speak/understand it.

P.S. Sonm, xoteloc' bi yslishat' kakyu-to novuyu pesenky.

2Mike, I'm in a serious trouble with all my scientific stuff.... but I hope you'll be able to hear something new relatively soon. :)