Sonic Maximizer

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Anyone using a BBE Sonic Maximizer? I'm really intrigued with the BBE Sonic Stomp, but I've been told yay and nay by some folks in the know. Anyone have experience? It's impossible to get a decent sound clip illustrating the effect.

Anyone using a BBE Sonic Maximizer? I'm really intrigued with the BBE Sonic Stomp, but I've been told yay and nay by some folks in the know. Anyone have experience? It's impossible to get a decent sound clip illustrating the effect.

Sure I'll get something recorded with my BBE on and off for you to hear the difference. IMO its good for live playing but recording wise I just have it turned off. Some people call it the Layman's EQ in which it scoops the tone...

Sure I'll get something recorded with my BBE on and off for you to hear the difference. IMO its good for live playing but recording wise I just have it turned off. Some people call it the Layman's EQ in which it scoops the tone...

Wow...that would be great! Clean and dirty? Right now, using my new Tonebone Classic with a little compression, I'm really curious what the sonic stomp can do.

I really appreciate you help, but man...I really don't hear much of a difference...it's certainly subtle. Overall, how would you describe what it does for you...it seems like a light compression...a little more even tone and attack...that's what I hear.

I really appreciate you help, but man...I really don't hear much of a difference...it's certainly subtle. Overall, how would you describe what it does for you...it seems like a light compression...a little more even tone and attack...that's what I hear.

You are correct sir! its more audible when hearing it live but still subtle, hence I don't really use for recording guitar but might use it for the mixing of a song.... Glad to be of service!

*In Ziltoid's Voice:*

"Commandaaaaarr..... Divehrt all the powwa.. from the main engines to the Sonic... Maximizer device..... You have.. 30 Earth seconds!