Sonm!

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
Hey man I ran into a Forest Stream interview Imperiumi.net made with you. Thanks for your kind words :)

Let me also say, based on this interview and some other stuff I've read, that you must be one of the most sincere people ever existed. You remind me of one of my former bandmates with your shining enthusiasim towards things. [/Gay Mode Off]

I'll PM about studio stuff.

Reactions: Jo
:)) Thanks guys:) I am just trying to be myself:) Unfortunately one gets it wrong:)
Cheers:)
hehee:)

tickled.gif
lol.gif
Hearse said:
in this part I so totally cracked up

"Forest Streamin debyytin Tears of Mortal Solituden teko kesti yhdeksän kuukautta ja yhtyeellä oli osansa ongelmista tekoprosessin aikana. Oliko albumi vaikea lapsi synnyttää, ja kävikö koskaan mielessä periksi antaminen?

-

:lol: :lol:

Its about the guy asking you, when you made that album 9 month.. was it hard child to give birth to. :lol:

Whew! Just read the interview. Man, you sure talk a lot! :lol: Wise words. Some maybe a little over the top for me, but still...

It sure would rok a lot if you'd come here in the future. To record or just for a few drinks! :D

And about the birth of an elephant... :lol: I thought we had problems training in Riku's small basement not being able to move and sweating on our instruments... Nothing compared to Mordor though. :D Crazy russians... :rolleyes:

These smilies are fukking gay... Can't understand why I use them. :wave:

Good! I'll come to Finland again:)
Russia is also a good place to travel to... if you have friends in there:)