Soo who are the hottest blondes? (yeah post hot girls thread!!)

It weren't no insult to the ladies on this board. If anything, the Neverboard is keeping standards high. No, I mean that when a band has a female singer, loads of fans will immediately proclaim that she's hot, even though she isn't. Angela Gossow is not exactly the most beautiful of women. They don't call her Mangela for no reason.

I agree with you, but I honestly don't find anything manly about her physically speaking. It's the voice. It overwhelms some people I guess.

For me, Angela is one of those sometimes-hot girls. She looks pretty good in some pictures, but more often than not, she doesn't look that good. When I saw them live some time a go, I was able to confirm for myself that she's definitely a butterface.

Forgot about Liz Buckingham.
liz-wizard.jpg

Well, here it is if you want to listen haha: http://www.filedropper.com/ctthrash

or here http://www.filefactory.com/file/b175bd7/n/ct_thrash

That's seven years old, though. I just set a tape recorder down in the middle of my living room and went for it with some SYL.

Cool I enjoyed that. You sound like most girls growling though, to be honest...but it was hot.

My ex girlfriend showed me a tape of her doing this Kataklysm song from the...fuck, whatever album that came after Shadows and Dust. "As I Slither" was the song now that I remember. That was pretty cool.
This other girl I liked back in the day showed me some recordings of her growling to Six Feet Under. SFU kinda sucks but that was cool.

I think alot of metal girls in their free, private time practice growling and maybe record it don't they?
Girls show your growl mp3s!

I was pretty serious about it as a teenager. I had no private time haha, I lived in our living room, so whoever was home got an earful. Wrote some songs, but never had the money, equipment, or contacts to make anything happen. Oh well!

But to answer your question, I honestly don't know.:confused:

Oh wait, I once had the honor of performing at Heathen Crusade with Will and Max :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: