sorry for shit thread but it has to be done

pick

• ghost of perdition

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • hessian peel

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
ofc, my "mike made a spelling error!" got like 6 pages and my "mike got a shitty clean" got 3 so far

he said good post, not good thread, and i'll back his good post, on the shitty clean thread he said something hilarious, its on page two, i laughed pretty hard

I prefer GoP. Still, it's pretty much a crap thread. But that's the norm nowadays.

It depends on the listening environment for me. If I'm in my car, GoP. If I'm at home with a glass of wine and a good pair of headphones, HP.

I also voted for Goat C Petition! Honestly, they are both great songs, but I think Ghost was the strongest track on Reveries and I feel The Lotus Eater is the strongest on Watershed. It would have been a much harder vote for me to choose between GoP and TLE.

I voted GOP, but that was hard....

I LOVE Hessian Peel. Not only a great track, but a likely roadmap to where the band is moving next...

I don't think you can predict where Opeth is moving to next... I doubt even Opeth knows. They go with the flow.

Hessian Peel. Not close for me. Ghost of Perdition is brilliant, but a lot more typical of Opeth. Hessian Peel is definitely new territory.