I discovered something. Could it be the reason???

I didn't like the last two at all at first, but now I love Master's Apprentices. The first riff goes on for a long time, but once you get into the riff and the rhythm and the lyrics it's really good. And the rest of the song is great too.

BTPISIO I like, but it's taken longer to get into. Most of the first riffs, I really like. And the "in the park" part. The ending is weird.. it sounds like someone stumbling one way, then the other way, then falling over.

if you think that similarity is striking, check this out -- put in Emperor (any song will do) and start it from the beginning.. then go outside and rape a cat while vomiting...

Originally posted by inferenzum
if you think that similarity is striking, check this out -- put in Emperor (any song will do) and start it from the beginning.. then go outside and rape a cat while vomiting...

damn, you noticed that too? crazy.

Originally posted by inferenzum
Holy fuck, Inferenzum! You're my hero. I've never heard a more anti-Emperor comment in my life on this board or any other publication for that matter. Most people just kiss their collective asses. Hell yeah. Buck the system. I mean, they've got talent, but......who cares!