Sorry...

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
Sorry for not posting a lot at the moment, I work more than 60 hours a week and I've no time to get on the internet...

I'm sure most of you guys don't give a fuck, but I just want to apologie if I got no time to answer e-mails, answer the phone, etc... Sorry Piet for the late answer, but I can't make it to London... I'll currently be in formation to have a sort of "promotion" in my job... :)

Oh, and somebody tried to shoot me yesterday during my job, it's written today on every belgian newspaper... :cool:

Bah, just a drug addict mad guy who tried to killed himself... We tried to help him, and he shooted us through the door he was hidden behind! The expert said at least one of the 6 bullets he shot (3 X 2) went just between my two legs! Holy shit! Oh, and I'm a cop, that explains many thing! ;)

Thortyir said:
Bah, just a drug addict mad guy who tried to killed himself... We tried to help him, and he shooted us through the door he was hidden behind! The expert said at least one of the 6 bullets he shot (3 X 2) went just between my two legs! Holy shit! Oh, and I'm a cop, that explains many thing! ;)
wiiii and did those come from his kalasjnikov, revolver, semi-automatic or his other gun? (yeah i've been reading newspapers today)

you should be in the hero thread now :)

thortyir, i'm amazed your not in more shock over that,
005sept091202.l.jpg

well at least your still here to tell us what happened, :)

glad to see you're alive and kicking :D

i heard about this story from a friend of mine in Belgium (or Flanders like he likes to refer it :lol: )
after he read it on the paper, and now that i checked that forum i see that its YOU
:tickled:

good to see you're ok.

~ Karen