SOTC-digipak ... pic?

that would be fucking awesome, im jsut hoping to get a regular pick even lol...that would be awesome

500 of them have been imported into the UK.

Only customers of a certain rep at earache will be getting them for selling

MOSH273CD: DEICIDE - SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX (regular jewel case cd)

MOSH273CDL: DEICIDE - SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX (ltd edition double jewel case cd with bonus DVD 'Behind the Scars - Under the Skin of Deicide') worlwide pressing 1600

MOSH273CDG: DEICIDE - SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX (Super ltd edition deluxe digipak with bonus DVD "Behind the Scars - Under the Skin of Deicide'. Plus one DEICIDE guitar pick) worldwide pressing 8500

The CDG edition will have a random silver pick placed in one CD. The lucky customer that buys this particular CD will win a DEICIDE guitar!!!!! In an almost satanic Willy Wonka fashion!!!

Also...STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION to wholesale customers only (not available in stores) is Pauls special edition

MOSH273CDP: DEICIDE - SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX (Mega ltd edition double jewel case cd with Bonus DVD 'Behind the Scars - Under the Skin of Deicide' in black inverted cross, cut-out, slipcase) uk pressing 500

(Please note the vinyl addition will be released at a later date)

Fucking killar the new album...:hotjump: ....But what is up with this shit, only a "regular" plectra in my package, would have been so nice playing on that Beast!

1600? i thought it was 3000!
cool.
i have it, but im a bit disappointed the video wasnt on the dvd

whoa!! the dvd was limited? cool! im happy now :) is it meant to be in black n white, or is my Ps2 fucked? hmm...

would have liked a pick though...oh well. I bet the silver one is in the case of a cd in a hidden shop at the back of some derelict mall in a town full of "rap" scum...hahah that would be funny...