Your In Flames Collection

I've only bought two In Flames albums (I would go buy all of them, but thats a lot of fucking money). I have 'Come Clarity' and 'A Sense of Purpose'. I MIGHT have 'Reroute to Remain'/'Colony'/TJR lying around somewhere, but I really don't know. Downloaded all of the others, yeah shoot me.

I became a fan of this band in 2005, and the first track I ever head was 'The Jester's Dance'. I thought it was fucking beautiful, but I didn't ask my brother what album it was from. So, the first album I experienced was 'Come Clarity', and I enjoyed it (mind you I basically knew nothing of In Flames). Downloaded the older albums, and I finally realized how masterful their older stuff was. However, I still very much enjoy the new stuff, you just have to accept the fact that it is not melodic death metal.

Plus, it would've been pretty hard for me to know about this band back in the old days. I was 4 years old when 'TJR' came out, just to give you an idea.

Fair enough!

I didn't know about them either back then considering I'm only 19 now, but I would seriously recommend sourcing the better albums such as TJR, Whoracle, ClayMan and Colony. You won't be disappointed!

I think it natural to kind of prefer the album that initial made you a fan of the band.

As with a lot of bands, the first album hinted at the great things to come, but I still think personally that the band had the perfect blend of music on The Jester Race and particularly Subterranean.

I would love to hear those albums with the benefit of modern technology, recording and production techniques. I certainly had no complaints at the time though, they still remain some of my favourite releases of all time.

updates

jester race/Black Ash Inheritance
Whoracle
Colony
Clayman
The Tokyo Showdown
Trigger Ep
Soundtrack To Your Escape
The Quiet PLace single
Come Clarity
A Sense Of Purpose
The Mirror's Truth Ep

In Live We Trust DVD
Live In Seoul DVD

260620086130.jpg

260620086134.jpg

Soundtrack and Mirror's truth

A noob I am, though I love melodeath, I don't like their older stuff that much, except for some few songs like World of Promises and...well that's it. :lol:

I shall see what future brings to me, I just started about a few months ago.

Soundtrack and Mirror's truth

A noob I am, though I love melodeath, I don't like their older stuff that much, except for some few songs like World of Promises and...well that's it. :lol:

I shall see what future brings to me, I just started about a few months ago.

If you don't preffer something old over STYE then there's something wrong with you.