Soul/RnB/Rock. No triggers, raw n real

Overall, I think it's good (specially the guitars). The bass is a little non-existent but I guess that's ok for this genre.
The only thing I didn't like at all was the piano at the start. It sounds like that Casio toy some of us used to get for Christmas...

Haha, really? It's a quite real yamaha with stereo 414's. Sounds like I need to hack the reverb on it. Bass is being retracked next week. Thanks for the piano tip. I don't want it to sound cheesy.

Haha, really? It's a quite real yamaha with stereo 414's. Sounds like I need to hack the reverb on it. Bass is being retracked next week. Thanks for the piano tip. I don't want it to sound cheesy.

Oh... I didn't expect it to be real... that's how fake it sounded to me. I'm sorry to tell you that but I guess it's better to know, right? Anyway, that's just my opinion.

love it! I kinda agree about the piano "sounding fake" I think it's more likely a very stiff piano player hammering keys and not using finesse to make it sound more dynamic. Tones sound great, just stiff playing to my ears.

Also, the kick could use a little EQing in the low end to help it from sounding boxy. It just needs to open up a little more.

Snare sounds great!! Personally, I want a little more high end in it so it breathes a bit more. What kind of snare was it?

Bass could be waaaay louder, more high spectrum definition.

Fantastic job overall!! Thanks for posting something non-metal :)