Soundblaster Audigy

ironcross

Crossy
Apr 12, 2001
www.downunderclansmen.com
I ordered myself a Soundblaster Audigy Platinum today. I should get it on monday.

Finally i'll be able to do tone transfers on my pod.

Hopefully my recordings should sound better with the new card too. Anybody heard much about them? From what ive read they are the card to have :)

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Sorry Crossy, but I don't know a thing about it. Hope it's great, though! :)

There's probably better out there, but I've been very happy with the Santa Cruz Turtle Beach card in my new cpu. It's about a gazillion times better than the old generic cards in my old cpus! Also, it's naturally been SO nice to be able to really use n-track at it's full capabilities now that I have the processor power to do it with. My old cpus barely ran it at all! :)

Hope you're doing great!
Cheers! :D

I got the whole Soundblaster Audigy Platinum the other day. Took me a while to get it all working, the drivers didn't like being added before the software for some reason.. thats what you get for being a techo haha

The sound quality is awesome. Having a direct input from the pod has made a big difference. Also I can now use the PODs Tonetransfer. Very handy indeed.

I'll be getting some tracks recorded with the new card up in the next couple of days. I just have to have time after work and band practice to do it all hehe :D