Sounds of marching feet?

Curse9

Jun 10, 2008
Germany
Hi,

I need some sounds of marching soldiers or similar. Free sounds if possible. Does anyone of you know where I can get those wav files?

Cheers

Why you can't record it by yourself?
Just stomp feet in rhythm for bit longer time that you need. Copy track, remove first stomp and slide to start. Double second track and again remove first stomp....
until you got big enough "army"

But maybe you want do it outside to get that outdoor sound.

Sounds like your doing a cover of "Balls to the Wall" by Accept (marching in that one)
Serously, though, there are some good "sound effects" sites on the web, some are free.

Thank you for your ideas. I couldn't whatch the rammstein clip because its not available in germany because of some legal shit.
Which song is this? Maybe I could use it... I surely have to ask them I think.

Thank you for your ideas. I couldn't whatch the rammstein clip because its not available in germany because of some legal shit.
Which song is this? Maybe I could use it... I surely have to ask them I think.

The song is Links 2 3 4. It would probably be alot easier just find your own clip that isn't part of a copywrited song though.

Eine befreundete Band von mir stand vorm selben Problem. Haben es letztlich selbst aufgenommen, aber doch etwas unkonventionell. Sie hatten einen Eimer voller Kronkorken und den immer so im Takt geschüttelt und das aufgenommen. Klingt sehr überzeugend! (Kannst mal nach dem Song "Vaterland" von "Die Vorboten" gucken)