Soupers

i was told she couldnt do it cos i had eaten turnips that day, which is complete bollox, what a lame excuse. when a girl stops going down on you, shes trying to tell you she doesnt want you anymore. but her miff tasted like pizza anyway so........

i was told she couldnt do it cos i had eaten turnips that day, which is complete bollox, what a lame excuse. when a girl stops going down on you, shes trying to tell you she doesnt want you anymore. but her miff tasted like pizza anyway so i called her friend and asked her if we can some patrying like. She said yes, and turned up wearing just a coat. She dropped it and...

i was told she couldnt do it cos i had eaten turnips that day, which is complete bollox, what a lame excuse. when a girl stops going down on you, shes trying to tell you she doesnt want you anymore. but her miff tasted like pizza anyway so i called her friend and asked her if we can some patrying like. She said yes, and turned up wearing just a coat. She dropped it and all i could think of was stench of her miff, i mentioned this to her but she didn't seem to mind. I then ran out out of the house thinking are all miffs like this? She called me back, then came running after me with her miff and...