South Park last night

CyThrax

May 26, 2003
Anytown, USA
Visit site
Any of you see South Park last night? I gotta give the South Park creators some credit, they got the balls to come out and say in the media (in their tongue in cheek way) what most people want to say, but won't.

I missed the first couple minutes of it, but it all centered around cheating in the special olympics. Jimmy started using steroids, got all jacked up. Cartman faked being handicapped and entered so he could cheat to win the 1,000 prize. Well, in a stroke of poetic justice, Cartman comes in dead last in everything. Steroid Jimmy wins it all. Then it got great. To present his gold medal, they bring out Mark McGuire, Jason Giambi, and Barry Bonds.

Cartman gets a spirit award for finishing dead last, which he's really pissed about until he finds out he gets a $50 gift certificate to Shakeys. He goes on stage, Jimmy's up there, he realizes its Cartman, and calls him out for cheating. Timmy comes up on stage (he knew about the steroids the whole time, but can't say more than two words) and calls Jimmy out.

Jimmy gives his medal up, gives a speech about cheating/steroids and says people that do 'roids (obviously singling out the current baseball scandal) are really just big pussies, and on and on. That was the icing on the cake. This was even better than the metrosexual episode!

Topical, yes, but not all that funny. It was like an animated episode of Playmakers. Without the horrible directing.

I don't catch many episodes, but I love most. I loved the one I saw last week. THe boys end up buying weapons and put a throwing star into Butters' eye. They get busted eventually, but none of the parents care about the violence and weapo0ns at the end because they end up accidentally seeing Cartman naked and they are very distraught that they ended up viewing a real live penis.

It was a total rip on the whole issue with Janet Jackson. I thought it was hilarious!

Great fucking Episode.....South Park is the shit, how about the part where Cartman goes into the story about The Passion of The Christ with Kyle, too fuckin funny. Some people just dont fucking get it..........

Shit, on our crappy TV they don´t do new South Park episodes anymore. I have to DL them from the internet, but with my connection it sucks. I am a HUGE South Park freak, my friends can tell you. I read the scripts on www.spscriptorium.com but the last one I caught was the one Gasolinedream talked about.

The new passions episode was hilarious, i really started laughin when mel gibson started goin ape shit and tried to kill stan and kenny. The funniest part was when Mel gibson farted on cartman and shit all over his face.