SOWN Shirts?

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Do any of you guys have any leads on getting T-shirts from the SOWN album? I have trolled the 'net like a freak, but to date have had NO luck in getting anything from this era!

Thanks.

Vomit

I'm looking for a t-shirt they sold in 2004-2005, the last tour with John, with a tribal not-man on it. If someone have it, or a picture of the tribal not-man, i need it please.
Thanx

Nothing at all I'm afraid. Remember the Stomp Pit Crew shirts?? They were very cool, they sold out at the Glasgow gig before I could get one. Anyone got a picture of one??:worship:

I've got one of the pit crew shirts at home. I just moved so I'll have to find it, and then I can get you a shot of it.

I got John to sign it back in '03.

I'd love to track down a WCFYA tour shirt with the album cover on it. Wore mine completely out. I also had a "Band in flames" shirt (that was designed after the Lord Of The Riffs lord of the rings knockoff shirt that they weren't allowed to release).

i have the stomp pit shirt,itsyellow,also have dinner sown shirt,there was a cool looking long sleeve sown shirt which i never bought back in the day.anthrax are pretty bad when it comes to shirts,the stomp stuff was generally terrible,they r back on track now i thinks.

I'd love to track down a WCFYA tour shirt with the album cover on it. Wore mine completely out. I also had a "Band in flames" shirt (that was designed after the Lord Of The Riffs lord of the rings knockoff shirt that they weren't allowed to release).

Ive still got the WCFYA Album cover design, i cant wear it cause its signed by everyone but Frank Bello