Spam - A peek into the future

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
There are several threads on the main forum and in this sub that are being sent to hell in a handbasket because of spam. Stop it.... please. I will go on a deletion fest within the next 12 or so hours if this horrible trend continues and obvious offenders will be going on a little UM vacation.

Review the Guidelines.

See Spam.

See Trolling.

Check Mirror.

Change Bahavior.

Man... the more I see and the more I think about it and the more I try to figure out how you guys can continue to type such tripe and ignore even rules designed to not seem like rules and blatantly take advaNTAGE OF MY GOOD NATURE IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOORRREREEEE AAAAAAHHHH!!!!
explode.gif

:Smug:

Thank you. For a while there I was starting to wonder if you even noticed it.

It should just be taken back to opethforum.net....isn't that why they started it in the first place?

Ok, maybe it's not ALL opethforum people but the fact of the matter is, opethfourm was started as a place where people of this forum could go to have their off-off-topic 7 page threads.

Triste said:
Ok, maybe it's not ALL opethforum people but the fact of the matter is, opethfourm was started as a place where people of this forum could go to have their off-off-topic 7 page threads.
actually opethforum was started because the official shut down... the offtopic stuff was just a byproduct

Triste said:

*off-off-topic 30 page threads

Yea, opethforum was created after this one was shut down due to the Ghost Reveries Leak...or was it just the TGC leak? I don't remember now.