Spanish gigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rakytyka

Jan 3, 2006
:OMG: I cant believe it!!! I live only 10km away from Fuenlabrada, and im 99% sure it will be free!!!!! Right now im the happiest Katafan on earth :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER, I live in Fuenlabrada and I'm definitely going!!!!! my God, it's unbelievable!!! :D I wonder if it's a joke or something... because well maybe I'm wrong but there aren't too many Katatonia fans here in Spain :rofl:D

Congratulations Spanish Katatoniacs, actually this September i'm planning to visit Spain for the first time, since the whole thing cannot be missed. Friday 11th - Madrid Is The Dark Fest (Saturnus, Novembers Doom among others), Saturday 12th - Katatonia, well i think it's a matter of time for the ticket to be reserved.

Congratulations Spanish Katatoniacs, actually this September i'm planning to visit Spain for the first time, since the whole thing cannot be missed. Friday 11th - Madrid Is The Dark Fest (Saturnus, Novembers Doom among others), Saturday 12th - Katatonia, well i think it's a matter of time for the ticket to be reserved.

Oh that's nice :D you should come to Spain yeah, but don't expect much about Fuenlabrada (my city and where they play) because it's awful :D

Fuck!! Sadly, they share stage with the awful Mago de Oz, a guitar masturbator and a nu metal band. Spain is different. Fucking different.
Ah, and that weekend, is the Madrid Is The Dark fest:
l_414c443453c84ca0965e9d672acdfebf.jpg

great coincidence!

Fuck!! Sadly, they share stage with the awful Mago de Oz, a guitar masturbator and a nu metal band. Spain is different. Fucking different.
Yup, no doubt Spain IS different haha :lol: well anyway I just go because of Katatonia, I hate Mägo and I don't care about the others, I'll just wait patiently :rolleyes:

All my family is from Spain...they all live near Pamplona. If I was visiting them this summer, I would have went to see Katatonia...but that's not happening. I want to see Skizoo over there too since they won't come here.

Katatonia, Novembers Doom, Draconian *drools*
Why doesn't Halifax get any metal bands? :( This year there was Disturbed which I missed, but that was the only metal concert Ive ever heard of being around here. Katatonia would be enough to make me faint. Have fun guys.

Well, bands don't play in Fuenlabrada, just spanish ones sometimes... but this is a lucky thing I guess, the normal thing would have been Katatonia going to Madrid (for 18+). I think we're still amazed :rofl: this only happens once in a lifetime :rofl: so I'll be the first to be there :D I don't expect much people to go, but you'll never know :lol:

Bound2Fate you should come anyway, Skizoo are good too yeah, I don't like them though x)

Well, bands don't play in Fuenlabrada, just spanish ones sometimes... but this is a lucky thing I guess, the normal thing would have been Katatonia going to Madrid (for 18+). I think we're still amazed :rofl: this only happens once in a lifetime :rofl: so I'll be the first to be there :D I don't expect much people to go, but you'll never know :lol:

Bound2Fate you should come anyway, Skizoo are good too yeah, I don't like them though x)

Are there any good spanish bands out there btw?
Never heard of something like "awesome alternative band X from Spain!" :p

Sorry guys, I live in Spain, I'm spanish and I don't have a clue about spanish metal bands lol, I just don't like them... well I could say Saratoga of the old years (his previous singer is from Fuenlabrada as me, I saw them in 2006), Stravaganzza (where that singer works now) WarCry, Avalanch, they are good, they sing in spanish though (it's not a bad thing... well bad if you don't understand) and they are the most known ones but... I can't make up my mind! :rofl: Forever Slave too, in English though... pff... what more? no idea, I know it's stupid haha, well... those are like the "mainstream" ones... don't ask me for underground... :rofl: that's all I can help

Hey, no one posted the poster from Barcelona's show? Here it is:

katatonia_a3.jpg

Katatonia will be doing two shows during the weekend; one in Barcelona (Razzmatazz 2) and one all ages show in Fuenlabrada. Both of them will be over 70 minutes full shows.

I got home a few minutes ago from Katatonias concert in Fuenlabrada, and Im a bit dissappointed. Not beacuse of the band, they did great as always, but the ppl in there... 99% of the crowd were mayor assholes, screaming the name of the next band all the fucking time and making fun of Katatonia music. It was extremely annoying, didnt let me enjoy the concert. And above all it was a lack of respect.
Well I guess the band +or- expected smthg like that cos they know they are not very famous/popular down here (Jonas had to explain who they are and where they come from etc) but still. It musnt be nice that you travel that many kms to do your job the best you can and ppl treat you like that.
I have to say that most of the ppl who like the band that played after Katatonia are under 16 and over 50 years old. Not an excuse, but it explains a bit.
I hate these kind of situations and hope next time I see them live is in their own tour.
Thanks for the music, you guys know that at least 2 ppl today were screaming for you.

Nop. (not in this order) Evidence, Tonights music, July, My Twin, I am nothing, The future of speach, Teargas, Soil song, Ghost of the sun, Burn the remembrance and some others, but nothing new.