Speaking about parents...

Gronke

Salt Sill
Oct 18, 2002
Sverige
What about mental parents??? :eek:

I think that would be more interesting to talk about than who's dad is the coolest 'cause he listens to Pink Floyd in red knickers. :oops:

Kisses to you all!!!

Originally posted by Ivo
my mom is\was a teacher, so by default - she is insane :lol:
i guess the influence she gave to may dad through the years made him mad too...
assuming that they both made a bad influence on me - then i'm fucking mad too... so fuck it, we're all crazy!!
... especially me - like a fucking shithouse rat...

Originally posted by soulmuh
What about mental parents??? :eek:

I think that would be more interesting to talk about than who's dad is the coolest 'cause he listens to Pink Floyd in red knickers. :oops:

Kisses to you all!!!

HHHHHH.......HHHHenrik????????:yow: :OMG:

Hmm I'm very very curious about the new Metallica album... They say they're going back to their roots!!! :eek::eek: But I'm afraid I'll be hugely disappointed... Dave Mustaine said the same for that last Megadeth studio album and it was pure crap, nothing compared to Peace Sells and that. The Metallica guys said it'll be dead heavy but I say we'll have to wait and see... I DON'T want a Re-Re-Load :mad:

Oh and touring with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit... Makes me puke!!!! :mad::mad:

Originally posted by Cerulean
Hmm I'm very very curious about the new Metallica album... They say they're going back to their roots!!! :eek::eek: But I'm afraid I'll be hugely disappointed... Dave Mustaine said the same for that last Megadeth studio album and it was pure crap, nothing compared to Peace Sells and that. The Metallica guys said it'll be dead heavy but I say we'll have to wait and see... I DON'T want a Re-Re-Load :mad:

dont hope for that, they said it will be heavy, but they also said they never gonna return to their speedmetalroots. You know what they said after the ...AJFA-tour? That they never will make such an intensive album again, because its asking to much energy on stage... puffs

Could be, but read this:

Metallica returns with "St Anger"
If everything goes well, Metallica will present a new studio album on 10th June. To top this excellent news, the metal pioneers have announced that the new album , entitled "St. Anger", will bring them back to basics. “Over the last few years we have been changing course now and then to try out different stuff," drummer Lars Ulrich said at a press conference. "But while recording our new material, we wanted to go back to our roots: loud, quick and dynamic shit, with lots of tempo changes. We hadn’t done that in a long time." According to the drummer, the return to their initial sound was a logical option. “We always held it close at hand, like a pair of old shoes. And it feels fantastic to walk around in them once again." Whether Metallica will succeed in making us forget the past 7 bad years with "St. Anger", remains to be seen.

source: http://www.goformusic.be