Speaking about parents...

Lock your pants??? *pfff* :cry: (I prefer skirts!!! :D )

Anyways, I'm glad that you are alive Sophia; little chici... :wave: (I thought you left orbid there for a while)

"Silence,
like a whisper
So this is all we need
The fully air conditioned sound of speed
A violent whisper
And this time it´s for real
So this day I made plans for us to leave"

(remember?)

yeah,i'm alive.i got a pc now,so im back.i got my brains back,so i'm better now.so there...

but don't do this to me...please...you know i cry like a kid every time i'm listening to this song.of course i remember.i never forgot...

.......so shoot me down again.....it won't hurt when the killing is done by a friend.....*sighs*

Well then, I'm happy for you!

I never seem to gather much intelligence... voilá!

"Thin december air is like the dry ice smoke
You´ll come to your senses or inhale and choke
My IQ allows me to brush you aside
You´re zeros and ones, you´re wrong where I´m right"

The song (their best album?) is excellent! The band is very nice too, except some nosedives here and there, but who is perfect?!

load had some pretty decent tunes. bleeding me is the best song metallica wrote since 88 i reckon. i'm not so sure if going all speed would be good. i wouldn't want something like kill 'em all or that... but it won't be like that anyway so lets just wait and see/listen...

Originally posted by sol83
load had some pretty decent tunes. bleeding me is the best song metallica wrote since 88 i reckon. i'm not so sure if going all speed would be good. i wouldn't want something like kill 'em all or that... but it won't be like that anyway so lets just wait and see/listen...

Fully agree, Bleeding me is ace!!! And so is No leaf clover (i know it's not from Load). These two songs are the best tunes since the Black Album (imo it's not that bad)!!!

i'm afraid they are exaggerating a bit in their comments cause i think they cannot go back to old the tunes, it wouldn't fit them anymore. And doing this Nu Metal stuff, i don't know if that would be the right way......

Anyway, i don't like the Album titel, but that's not what matters, i'm curious to hear their new material!

cheers

yeah the black album is boss. Wherever I may Roam, Sad But True, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, Holier then thou, Of wolf and men, euh.... etc

Me myself wonder why people still actually care about "has beens". :eek:

Metallica will tour with the creme lá creme of the nu-metal scene (if the members actually remember their own names and gets out of the grouphug-sessions in the studio), Iron Maiden dies with the same (old) boots on their feet and Judas Priest misses their favorite puff.

Long live innovative musicians such as the above!

Art, this is aaaart duuuude!!!! :dopey:

Okay soulmuh! YOU! pissed me off with your maidencomment.

Maiden changed slighly along with their albums. not?!

It's Henrik, thank you very much! :D

...and I guess that you have to notice the reaaaally suttle changes from ca 1987?!

For me it's just the same stuff repeated all over and over again with some slightly different dress. :cool:

Skål!

if there is one band allowed to do the same stuff again its maiden. (and metallica, but they dont)

and 7th son is spacy
NPFTD/fear of the dark are heavy rock
The X-f is dark. and heavy as fuck.
V XI is bad.
Newest one is spacy and bombastic.

thats how i see it.

maiden and priest MUST break up immediately. there are starting to be a joke and it's a shame cos they've offered some fantastic albums.

Originally posted by soulmuh
That sounds absolutely brilliant! :ill:

Keep up the good work being objective and all! (hehe) :cool:
ok it sounds exaggerating eh...

I mean there are slightly changes between the albums, and that they dont copy themselves over and over again