Our Parents and Metal

My Dad likes Metal :headbang: hehe he´s very cool
But my Mum dont like that kind of music :erk:

lol ... vikk your sig is hilarious :tickled: now on the subject .. hmm .. well my mom likes some metal ... she likes some maiden n stuff like that ... as for my dad .. weeell he likes some stuff like ac/dc, ozzy osbourne, jimi hendrix etc. all in all .. they don't enjoy some kind of music i listen :p

COBabe said:
my parenrts hate metal :( my muim likes phil collins and my dad thisd german bitch caslled andrea berg :puke:

Phil Collins is great.
Agains All Odds is like the most depressing song ever, but it´s so beautiful. I love it. I love him.

I turned my dad on to yngwie malmsteen but thats about it. He is into more jimi hendrix stuff. My mom is just another beatles whore.

my parents don't listen to that much music but they don't care what i listen to or pay attention because my brother is a lot older than me so they've already been through hearing it all. my mom does sometimes come into my room and likes the symphonic metal songs though.

Both my parents think that heavy is a complete mindless waste of time. The most metal my dad will get is listening to Nothing Else Matters...

Biatch said:
lol ... vikk your sig is hilarious :tickled: now on the subject .. hmm .. well my mom likes some metal ... she likes some maiden n stuff like that ... as for my dad .. weeell he likes some stuff like ac/dc, ozzy osbourne, jimi hendrix etc. all in all .. they don't enjoy some kind of music i listen :p

:oops: