Smiling Pretty for Devil.
Feb 5, 2008
Quebec City
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had backing tracks of
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- Chokehold
- Blooddrunk

But this time WITH the guitar, and WITHOUT the keyboards..
If possible, only the guitar and key solos.. Or the entire song, ill deal with it.

That would really help me.

It's for a live show i do in 2 days at school against another keyboardist, and no drummer/guitarist at my school were good enough to learn these songs. (Except reaperscythe, but he didn't have the time.)

P.S : Those who are gonna ask "why didn't you pm Epi" is because he's not the only one able to do backing track.. no ?

But this time WITH the guitar, and WITHOUT the keyboards..
If possible, only the guitar and key solos.. Or the entire song, ill deal with it.

So you want the songs so that they have all the guitar parts and guitar solos, and all keyboard solos but no keyboard parts? I don't understand.

I don't understand either.
But hey have you ever considered guitar pro muting the tracks you want instead of asking someone to make the specific backing track you want ? Seriously...

Sorry, i meant like.. the rythm guitar only. so i can play the solo over..

And i don't want guitar pro cause.. well it doesnt sound really awesome lol.

Well doesnt give exactly what im searching.. but looks like ill use guitar pro...

at least, how do you get a guitar pro tab to mp3 format ?

I could do the BT's that I usually do without keyboards but the guitar sounds aren't the greatest. Although, I could do some without guitar and keyboard and let someone here record the guitar parts themselves. You'd have to have it done in one day though...

Warheart : Your guitar sounds are probably better than the ones in guitar pro lol.
And i don't think anyone here got enough time to learn these 3 songs just to record it for me lol.

Oh, Shit :lol:
I'll stick with guitar pro.
By the way. How do you manage to get guitar pro tabs into mp3s ? Like when you were giving tabs preview ?