Special Guests?

While both have played PP before, Lance King will already be there for the pre-party and the ever popular Urban Breed was planning to attend last I heard. I'm sure both would be happy to act as special signing guests.

If it doesn't work out, there may not be one as I don't have any back-ups in mind.

How about me? I'm a guest, and some people refer to me as "special".

Damn it, man, am I gonna have to go rubber chicken shopping this summer???

booB said:
If it doesn't work out, there may not be one as I don't have any back-ups in mind.

How about me? I'm a guest, and some people refer to me as "special".

Damn it, man, am I gonna have to go rubber chicken shopping this summer???

...boob...sweetie...exactly HOW are they using the word 'special', to describe you?... ;)

Prog Power wouldn't be the same without an appearance by Jon Oliva. I wonder if he'll come just for the festivities.

AMBR said:
Prog Power wouldn't be the same without an appearance by Jon Oliva. I wonder if he'll come just for the festivities.

I sure as hell hope so, nothing like having Uncle Jon there and crackin' jokes.

FatesFan said:
Has there been any word about special guests?
glenn "butch" trucks of the allman brothers band will be there on saturday. he'll be wearing a hawaiian shirt, carrying a cowbell, and asking all the fine ladies of metal to tie him to the whipping post. offer him a bottle of jack daniels, and he'll do anything.

joe

I too am holding out for Jorn Lande, but how bout Dougie White, or maybe my favorite John West or Oliver Hartmann.

...boob...sweetie...exactly HOW are they using the word 'special', to describe you?...

the word "needs" is usually attached somewhere. why do you ask?