Special Request: Logo Design

ED.jpg

My scanner really fucks up the smoothness of the lines.

I really don't want to hijack this thread, nor do I want to start a new one, but my band Night Harvest needs a logo. You can hear the music at the link in my sig. The first two songs are more indicative of the future direction of the music. It'll certainly be more layered later on.

Tried to do another draft of the logo last night for DA....fail. Sorry bro. SB will hook you up :cool:

Thanks anyways. Hey is there anyway you can maybe clean this one up a bit? I am trying myself in MS Paint but it is taking ages. I don't want anything over the top just a consistent colour with the edges cleaned up a we bit.

Probably, I'll let you know. I can even turn it clockwise. :p

Lemme know how these look...there's a transparent gif (they usually look rough) and a jpeg (better but with a background), and I saved the PSD file so I can fuck with it however you want. Kudos to the guy who did the original, it's fucking sweet.

evokingcopyeo0.gif

evokingcopyjpgjf9.jpg

I think this logo owns for the express purpose that the first word looks like Fucking, not Evoking.

FUCKING DESOLATION!

Thanks a ton V5, that looks quite fucking sweet. I think that is the exact logo I will use, unless Seraphim Belial is able to produce something mind boggling in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone for your help though, much appreciated :kickass:

If you want me to try I will, but it's your choice - I'm going to take a stab at the Night Harvest logo after listening to some of the music, then see what I can do to the Totalus Necrum to make it a bit better.

I also made a mock demo cover for TN, counting the original T was based on the design of a mask, I decided to actually use a mask in this photoshop
The White mask
It's simple, elegant (imo), and works well on it's own. The file linked though is being used as a wallpaper now though (hence the huge amount of space, I wanted it centered on my desktop :))

Hey Sigma that logo you made is pretty awesome. Thanks for choosing the one I drew DA, I feel a sense of pride making something to represent your band. I listened to some of your stuff it was pretty sweet. Cant wait to hear you guys when you have a full band together!

If you want me to try I will, but it's your choice - I'm going to take a stab at the Night Harvest logo after listening to some of the music, then see what I can do to the Totalus Necrum to make it a bit better.

I also made a mock demo cover for TN, counting the original T was based on the design of a mask, I decided to actually use a mask in this photoshop
The White mask
It's simple, elegant (imo), and works well on it's own. The file linked though is being used as a wallpaper now though (hence the huge amount of space, I wanted it centered on my desktop :))
Thanks for trying to put a logo together for Night Harvest. Let me know when you finish something.

Hey, I made a logo for Bluewizard's black metal project, do you think it could be vectorized or whatever like the one I did for Evoking Desolation? This is kind of aimed at Seraphim Belial, you obviously know what you are doing.
brm.jpg