Spectacular Views posts METAL NEWS: New Drudkh later this year! And next year!

Spectacular Views said:
see but the thread title had no detrimental effect on what was a worthwhile thread but your posting is just shitting it up

Hardly the point. No one likes you, and you like no one. You know what you were hinting at when you put your own name in the title. Don't play stupid, stupid.

Amarantus said:
You drive me fucking nuts you crazy bitch. Who the fuck puts their name IN the title about metal news. This just in: AMARANTUS THINKS YOU ARE A CUNT! And Krigloch's cat bites his penis off just after these words from our sponsors!

lyle thinks you need to chill out

Amarantus said:
Hardly the point. No one likes you, and you like no one.

well now that's just not true

can we take this to another thread (like the hate thread perhaps) and erik can delete all these retarded posts because this is just ruining my thread

Well Spectacular Views, this doesnt seem to be your day. But even I'll say that these guys are being a bit rough. (Yes, I've calmed down from my screech :) )

Female or not, calling someone a c**t is really uncivilised. If someone is stoked about an album release, let them be. I'm sure Spectacular Views had good intentions. If you want to slag someone as to call the disgusting names, PM the person for gods sake.

immo said:

Nice avatar mate! Negura Bunget kick!!! ass :kickass:

So people - any thoughts or feeling on expectations for this Drudkh release?

The Hubster said:
Well Spectacular Views, this doesnt seem to be your day. But even I'll say that these guys are being a bit rough. (Yes, I've calmed down from my screech :) )

Female or not, calling someone a c**t is really uncivilised. If someone is stoked about an album release, let them be. I'm sure Spectacular Views had good intentions. If you want to slag someone as to call the disgusting names, PM the person for gods sake.

Nice avatar mate! Negura Bunget kick!!! ass :kickass:

So people - any thoughts or feeling on expectations for this Drudkh release?

You don't like the word "cunt" that's your business. Don't try to force your opinions on the rest of us - this place doesnt have a swear filter so why you want to apply your own is beyond me. And PMing someone to call them a cunt would just be wrong I dont know what the fuck that idea is all about.

Spectacular Views said:
i hate when im a jerk to people and then they turn around and be nice to me :(

?

Stormwatch said:
PMing someone to call them a cunt would just be wrong I dont know what the fuck that idea is all about.

Actually its called being civilised and keeping your abuse private from everyone else.

Having an argument is fine, but using profanity, even more so with a female (presuming SV *is*), its just wrong. You're an honourless man. You never call a woman names like that dude, thats just not on. Youre a very low person if you do that.

The Hubster said:
Actually its called being civilised and keeping your abuse private from everyone else.

Having an argument is fine, but using profanity, even more so with a female (presuming SV *is*), its just wrong man. You're an honourless man. You never call a woman names like that dude, thats just not on. Youre a very low person if you do that.

So it's more civilised to PM someone and call them a cunt? Hmm, I see you're a very gallant person, on a par with the chivalrous knights of the Round Table, who would often privately insult people instead of doing the deed in public, thus preserving their gallant reputation.
What a joke.
Besides, SV is a man, so shut the fuck up you halfwit and get the full story before jumping into something you don't know shit about.

Stormwatch said:
So it's more civilised ... crap crap crap...

You havent taken your prozac today have you?

Would you like it if someone (bigger than you) comes up to you in the street and abuses you infront of everyone else, and you cant do a thing about it? How would you feel?

Calm down and repeat the below

notAngry.jpg