Spectacular Views posts METAL NEWS: New Drudkh later this year! And next year!

The Hubster said:
but using profanity, even more so with a female (presuming SV *is*), its just wrong. You're an honourless man. You never call a woman names like that dude, thats just not on. Youre a very low person if you do that.

Blah blah women are no more special than men. You treat both with the same amount of respect.

cantankerous metaphor said:
why would anyone not ukrainian care about ukrainian folk music :rolleyes:

Because they enjoy folk music? I don't know, why the fuck else would they care about it dumbass?

cantankerous metaphor said:
why would anyone not ukrainian care about ukrainian folk music :rolleyes:

Appreciation of another culture is important when it comes to music, especially when it comes to Black Metal fans because they are already doing it: many fans are from all different parts of the world. Are you saying we shouldnt like Drudkh because we're not Ukrainian? What kind of assumption is that?

Post_Scriptum said:
The folk album should be really good too, I'm sure.

I'm really excited. If the last track off Lebedynyy Shlyakh (The Swan Road) is anything to go off, the folk music on the folk album should be nothing short of beautiful. I just hope that some translations are included with lyrics in these releases.

The last track of The Swan Road is fucking bizarre and annoying. More in the vein of the acoustic interludes on Autumn Aurora would be nice.