Speedy Recovery Mr. LePond!

NegativeVolume

The Unemployed Wonder
Jan 23, 2004
Morganville, NJ
Just read the update on the website and wanted to extend my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! Hope everything goes swimmingly and I'll be waiting for your tour come this fall :headbang:

Please see the update thread up top...there's an e-mail addy where you can send your well-wishes. :)

I say please folk, keep this thread for well wishes only and no bickering. I know jax's first reaction will be to close it down (rightly so), but how's about we show her for once we're capable of putting aside pettyness and address the issue at hand?

That said, of course best wishes for mr. Lepond. I remember seeing them back in 2002 in december. Almost a year later i got to see them at progpower and at the luncheon, not only did mike L remember our faces, he asked about how seattle was! It was incredible that he had such a great memory, not to mention how much it ment to me as a fan. once i started the journalism thing, he was one of my first interviews and once again he remembered me. It's not that i expect to be engraved in his memory forever, but the fact that he made that little indication really made my day, not to mention made an impression on me as to what a stand-up guy he is. He's always pleasant, never surley in the least bit. Many hails to Mike L and we're all here for you! We know you'll pull through prog-metal brother!!

Get well soon Mr. Lepond! A friend of mine has the same chronic disease as you... and it sux! But at least its something that is easily fixed... (Well...I suppose thats easy for me to say eh lol?) Point is make sure you get plenty of R & R... Stay away from sports, and well! I'm sure playing your bass from time to time will make you feel better! And of course get you hyped for the fall tour! Which will make you feel even more better :D

Get well soon!

proulxski said:
Get well soon Mr. Lepond! A friend of mine has the same chronic disease as you... and it sux! But at least its something that is easily fixed... (Well...I suppose thats easy for me to say eh lol?) Point is make sure you get plenty of R & R... Stay away from sports, and well! I'm sure playing your bass from time to time will make you feel better! And of course get you hyped for the fall tour! Which will make you feel even more better :D

Get well soon!
Weird, I know someone who has it, too. There are days when they drink Pepto Bismol like it's water. I've seen how unpleasant it can be, and hopefully your surgery can help you feel much better. We love you, Mike!

WTF man, just read this news and, oh God, made me sad!

But I'm fully confident that Mr. LePond will kick this freegin' disease outta his life and will be kickin' some "basses" pretty soon!

Our best wishes from Brazil to you, Mr. LePond! ;)

Holy shit, I just read the news too and I think it sucks, but on a positive note, the surgery will make him better in the future. If it make you feel better Mr. Lepond, is that it seems that a lot of metal heads get sick such as Steve Smyth from the Nevermore camp. But either way, out of the ashes you will rise a NEW MAN! :headbang:

to add something to doomsdayzach...

Anyone of you, don't QUOTE and the best thing would be if you don't pay attention to the other posts (of course you can read them...)

I wish M. LePond a speedy recovery from the surgery. I know Crohn's is a tough customer. Hang in there and if nothing else SX is due back at PPUSA before too long. ^___^

Bryant