Thoughts and prayers for the Allen Family

nice one dudes, i think everything is looking up for testament and crew! all my best wishes goes out to you jon man! i hope all goes well...

I'll tell her about all the wonderful posts, everyone has made, I visit her this week, at least she's at one of the best hospitals in the States, so she's in good hands & in Gods hands, as well, thanks for the prayers............

Deadly Embrace said:
I'll tell her about all the wonderful posts, everyone has made, I visit her this week, at least she's at one of the best hospitals in the States, so she's in good hands & in Gods hands, as well, thanks for the prayers............
yeah dude, cool \m/. Can you give us an update when you get back?

Outta curiosity, is there an address where I can send a donation check for The Allen Family? Since most of us are dedicated and loyal fans, I thought it would be cool to do this. If you don't want to post an address you can email it to me. This is something that I think would help, plus, it's a good tax write off (and I don't mean to sound insincere when I say that).
L

Testament Legions said:
Hey V,

I'll find out for you.

Thanks TL. I thought it would be cool to start like this donation war. We could start out with a low $$$ and everyone can put their bid in. On this, I AM SERIOUS! I have my figure in mind and I can't wait to hear from you L. I have two kids and if something ever happened to one of them like this, well, I can't imagine. Life is for giving when giving is needed. Jon has given us so much as well as all of you and now I feel that it is time to give back!

Lori