Thoughts and prayers for the Allen Family

I was asked to update you on the latest...

Jon Allen's little girl had her heart transplant surgery last night. Everything went very well and on schedule. She is currently in recovery.

Please feel free to post your get well wishes in this thread.

To the Allens: All our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Get well T, much love to you. Hope to see you very soon!

I hope your daughter's healthy and happy again very soon, Jon & Family and wish you all the very best with the recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you, of course. Good luck!

Jon , we all wish you and your family nothing but the best in this difficult time. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy a long and happy life after this event she has had to go through. Hang in there man, and take care.

I keep my fingers crossed for success ... and .... both my twinzz keep theirs fingers crossed for the little girl and her family on the other side of the planet - and that is serious and means EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!!!

I'm sorry that you have to go through something so traumatic and I want you to know positive thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

I just want everyone to know what a special little girl Jon's daughter is, she is truly an angel.........I don't pray alot, but I did for her........& lets not forget the other family, who's donated their little girls heart, so that she could live, they are also in my prayers........I think they need your prayers also, just think what they have gone through.................