spending some quality time on BCO tonight, i concluded that:

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
godzilla-sea-monster-d.jpg

I'm not sure if the abstraction of a monster picking it's nose really articulates the thoughts in my head after spending time on BCO today, I can safely assume that we're thinking along the same lines.

in BCO's favor. I will say that I've managed to sell a lot of records n shit on there with very little effort. And yeah, sometimes there's interesting news and ftp posts, but that's about it.

otherwise:
s1585.jpg

if you stop reading for a month, you will realize the actual brain slowing and retarding impact it was actually having on you. i wish i were joking.

im sorry but almost everyone here is way smarter than the supposedly most intellectually stimulating asstalker elites on bco.
(ie, people who talk about hating the book rigadoon and then a month later writing me email asking me what it was about, forgetting that they actually told me they had read it... heh...)

robina and i used to just be like "what? WHAT?" more than mind numbing, it's just confusing. it's like having to tell someone "hey, you've been on a merry go round for like, 6 years dude" and them like, not having realized it at all.

so embarassing.

when it gets serious over there, and, say, you point out something relevant in the course of a discussion... it is ignored in favor of the dopey opinions of a BCO-popular persona.

damn the facts, up the ass

plus, Nagle is virtually unknown at this point and that's just wrong.

the pre posting BCO anxiety of the typical sheep:

"will billy slowdive think i'm dumb if i post this?"
"will bco boys ignore me if i post this?"
"what if kellyxpuer disagrees with me!? OMG!"
"how can i manage to look smart here?"

more pre posting anxiety...

"i hope REALMIKEJOYCE thinks i'm cool enough to respond to."
"i'm not exactly sure what is cool to post right now... i hope video games are 'in'".
"i hope nomadlisa IM's ME sometime...errrrr, wait... is she cool or uncool right now."

holy fucking shit i forgot about her. i mean, i dont think she tries to be pretentious tho does she? at least she means well even if her picnics a little short on sammiches.