spending some quality time on BCO tonight, i concluded that:

yea a lot of people do kiss mike's ass, what you said was totally right, and it's funny because like, i dunno. he's a freaking nerdario to me.

i can't remember who the people were specifically, but anyone that *really* hated tar always seemed to be totally fake and pretentious so yea, those tar haters. (because tar is a really good/extremely bright person with gold front teef)

cherry bomb does indeed try to be pretentious sometimes and it's just the most painful thing to read EVER. I mean, it's like 1000x worse than any other person on there IMO.

there's people i like a lot from there. there's people that i hate, and would most likely hate IRL on there.

however.

lately, the scene has changed a bit. it seems to have been overrun by completely bland woodlice who have nothing better to say than WHAT ARE YOU WEARING 16 THURSDAYS FROM NOW or SO SHOULD I CLIP MY TOENAILS or MAN THIS CIVIL WAR VIVISECTION DOCUDRAMA SOUNDTRACK IS TOPS IN MY BOOK - YOURS TOO? there are oodles of posters that have sleep-inducing names and personas and it's just terrible.

see, i dont think i've read bco in like, 3 or 4 months? maybe more? i can't even remember. maybe it's different now. glad i am missing it.
it would be a sad state of affairs to see cherry bomb being pretentious.
i wonder if anyone from this board will go and be like 'hey psst bco person, these people were talking about you!'.

oh_drama_bb_1767.jpg

then everyone would hate me and talk about me behind my back and make fun of my friends and like!!!!! it'd be like any other day.