Spiff!

Sony MZ-R701 or something. That's what it says, so I'm guessing that's it. :D

Getting a MD was not one of my wiser purchases by any stretch of the imagination.

mp3 compatible discman's make more sense than mini-disc these days.

I only seem to listen to music in my car.. which isn't really the best place to 'listen'.

The car is the best place to listen to music, go for a drive,crank the cd player, sing along really loud and if people laugh at you then hey, you aren't gunna see them again.

I haven't smashed my car from music related accidents yet.

[color=#AOEOOA]I have an MD player. Must have had it for about 20 months now

MZ-R900.

But I was rich back then and had money to burn.

Still with 5 hours a disc, i fill over 30 disks.[/color]

I just don't really know why I bought it. Spur of the moment thing, but I've only used it once since I bought it, which was... umm... early December.

Rocking out in the car rules!!

I was giving it large at the lights to Chainsaw Charlie by WASP the other day,only to look at the car alongside and see both occupants pointing and laughing- fuck 'em,that song ROCKS :headbang:

Luckily they couldn't see the sparkler I had hanging out me jocks at the time (closest I can find to a flaming codpiece!) :)

I love my MD's, both of 'em! :D The old one is a Sony MZ-R55 and the new one is a Sony MZ-R909. The old one works just as well but it's not as shiny. :D

I have a portable CD player too, but it's just not the same - big, bulky and too much hassle changing the discs on the bus. Not to mention having to cart aload of discs everywhere you go. And I can mixed discs for the MD, which when I'm travelling about I tend to prefer. But that's just me. :p

Strange to hear they haven't taken off over there, they're massive here.

I love my MD.

I used it when i went to uni on the train and walking over from southbank and stuff. and i regularly use it to record our bands jams...transfer to the pc and make cds for the guys in the band.

Its immesurably useful.