Sports fans?

Okay, I'm taking a long shot on this one, but would anyone possibly be interested in starting a COBOT fantasy football league? Or, if we can't get enough people just from COBOT, we can do a COBOT Family & Friends league and invite other people we know who are also interested. It would purely be a for-fun thing - no money involved, just bragging rights :cool:. So, do I have any takers?

I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean? Like play in real life? OUT OF THE INTERNET? WHAT?!

Oh wait, you mean betting, cheering on teams? :lol:.

Edit: He just explained on msn :lol:.

I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean? Like play in real life? OUT OF THE INTERNET? WHAT?!

I knew this would happen.....

Basically, in fantasy football, you draft a team of players from all the pros in the NFL. And each week your team goes head to head with another team in the league. All the stats from your players are calculated and if you do better in a stat category than your opponent, you win that category and get a point. Whoever gets the most points in your head to head matchup is the winner. And then it starts over again the next week with you facing a different team in the league. It's fun because you can potentially put together a team of all your favorite players and see how they'd fare.

Any other questions can be directed here as well.