Sports Thread

Do any of you know or like our aussie rules football?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hqosNvv5E

This is a little promo clip, dunno about the "It's a game the world loves to watch" bit though haha, anyhow i bloody love it :headbang:

HAPPY 75th SYDNEY HARBOUR AND PRAISE TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN YOUR CONSTRUCTION :worship: :kickass:

Umm, so? Such is football, you know? Besides, they won two years ago, also versus Milan. The loss was well enough deserved, except for Inzaghi scoring both goals. That pathetic piece of shit stands for everything that is wrong with modern football and that falls back on the club as well

^I like basicly all italian teams

Umm, so? Such is football, you know? Besides, they won two years ago, also versus Milan. The loss was well enough deserved, except for Inzaghi scoring both goals. That pathetic piece of shit stands for everything that is wrong with modern football and that falls back on the club as well

I know they won but Inzaghi was a top class player (still is btw). So what does modern soccer stand for according to you?

So what does modern soccer stand for according to you?
It's not what modern football stands for, it's that Inzaghi stands for diving, acting, provocations and that kind of foul play. It's just despicable.
I dont have a lot of respect for any italian team in that regard actually

FNM: Isnt Lazio the team of Paolo di Canio, the nazi? :err:

It's not what modern football stands for, it's that Inzaghi stands for diving, acting, provocations and that kind of foul play. It's just despicable.
I dont have a lot of respect for any italian team in that regard actually

I disagree, ok, he dives from time to time but all italians do that. He's one of the most experienced player of Italie, he's like invisible the entire match but then he's there where he needs to be and scores.