St Petersburg growl fest

Ishtarrgh

Dec 16, 2004
Report, just heard from Russia:
Jonas did Without God with the Russian opening act, today in St Petersburg!
Somebody who was there, how was the show?

Ishtarrgh said:
Report, just heard from Russia:
Jonas did Without God with the Russian opening act, today in St Petersburg!
Somebody who was there, how was the show?

Oh dear christ, with Forest Stream? They cover Without God...they're amazing...as are Katatonia...as is Jonas...as is Without God... *orgasms*

GOD how I wish I could've seen that show!!!

they played WITHOUT GOD?!!!!??!!! :yow:

:worship:

c'mon guys... tell us how it was.... pics, reports, videos, interviews ... whatever...

oh, that must have been incredible. I've been addicted to that song lately. But I thought Jonas dismissed it as immature or something like that in some interview? Well, whatever. It must have owned.

katatonia have to add "Without God" to their future set list!!!!!

I really can´t wait to their next gig...ahh I need a Katatonia concert soon!!!!!

great that Forest Stream covered those songs, but next time Katatonia should study some of the old era songs and perform them in their set list...We want more old songs!!!!!( Anders could help on vocals...)

I guess this must have been a great concert! But it seems they didn´t play any songs from the new album...

2890.jpg

2891.jpg

here is list from one russian site:

Ghost Of The Sun
Criminals
Teargas
Deadhouse
Sweet Nurse
Wealth
Complicity
Evidence
Tonight's Music
For My Demons
Future Of Speech
Sleeper
Black Session
Murder

ancore

Nowhere/Without God (played and performed by Forest Steram with guest appearence of Katatonia members)

Same list in St.Petersburg but without "Black Session". And + Without god. Forest stream were disappointing. KATATONIA WERE FANTASTIC!!!

I've got Daniel's signature on a drumhead, and my little sister has got Fred's pick!!! God, I am completely happy!!! Three days past, but i'm still there on that concert... KATATONIA, you're the best!!!

Whow... that must have been two really, really great nights...

...how sad that I haven't been there :erk: and I agree with the others: We want some more old songs... and much more playtime [? the time a band plays on a gig] for Katatonia *g*