Stage Presence!!

mark b

Prog 4 ever. Australia!!!
Apr 30, 2007
Toowoomba, Australia.
www.myspace.com
I would like to know what everybody thinks about NeO,s stage presence? I think they have more charisma and stage presence of any band i have seen in a long while, i also reckon this will gain them a huge reputation!!:worship:

A lot of women snivel about the alleged total lack of stage presence. But they're probably wannabe groupie sluts who don't like the lack of flirtation. /shrug

Mark should crotch-thrust more you mean?

Your implication that he moves at all baffles me.
But yeah, pretty much. I lost count of the amount of times I had women asking me "Are they always that boring/quiet/lacking in stage presence?" on the occasions I had to go outside for fresh air. I ended up perfecting the art of being a snobby cunt and ignoring all of them. Gathering in the bathroom to whinge about a band isn't quite my style. I should've fired snotrockets at them.

Your implication that he moves at all baffles me.
But yeah, pretty much. I lost count of the amount of times I had women asking me "Are they always that boring/quiet/lacking in stage presence?" on the occasions I had to go outside for fresh air. I ended up perfecting the art of being a snobby cunt and ignoring all of them. Gathering in the bathroom to whinge about a band isn't quite my style. I should've fired snotrockets at them.

I didn't realise people thought that they didn
t have stage presence, oh well, you can't please everyone,those girls should probably be at a glam concert!!

In my opinion, having that great big wall of people on stage all playing means they don't have to do much to capture the attention of everyone. Also lack of space on stage like at Enigma in Adelaide, there's no room to do any crazy moving.