Staind - Break The Cycle

It wasn't cool to listen to these guys back in the day, too much radio play or something. They have some excellent songs and their recordings are great. I refuse to admit the same for Nickelback though.

I prefer Cold personally, more gothy I guess.

I like Staind, and I'll admit that I like some of Nickelback's stuff, some cool tunes and great production :heh:

Holy shit, I completely forgot about that Limp Bizkit song... that has to be the single most selfish and immature chorus I've ever heard. :lol:

Haha thats why the chorus is so good :lol:

Oh and I also still like Limp Bizkit, fuck it if they ain't "cool" no more, I still dig them :D

It wasn't cool to listen to these guys back in the day, too much radio play or something. They have some excellent songs and their recordings are great. I refuse to admit the same for Nickelback though.

I prefer Cold personally, more gothy I guess.

I saw Cold and Staind both open for Limp Bizkit many years ago. Before Staind's Dysfunction CD came out, and when Cold's Go Away 2 song sampler on cassette was all they had.

I've been a HUGE fan of Cold since that day. Staind, I love their older stuff, after this CD though, I began to lose some interest.

I've always wondered if he used his JMP-1 for any of his rhythm tracks or if he always used the VH4.