Stair Update?

Shoot I get in Atlanta at 4:15 P.M. I will get over there as soon as I possibly can. Anyone else interested? PM me. Thanks Glenn

Q,

The doors for gold badge members will already be open before you can get to the venue. You can do it on Friday if you cannot find anyone to do it for you on Thursday.

Well if it's super dark in the venue that makes for a better show. Makes it easier to do all the things your not supposed to do in public places! ;) Nothing sucks more at a concert than lights on the attendees, i mean how are we supposed to smoke and snort our stuff if we are "illuminated"?

livingwithwolves said:
Well if it's super dark in the venue that makes for a better show. Makes it easier to do all the things your not supposed to do in public places! ;) Nothing sucks more at a concert than lights on the attendees, i mean how are we supposed to smoke and snort our stuff if we are "illuminated"?

:lol: :kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

Kathy said:

Oh my god, does someone else who is attending this show like to "party"? Between the beer police and the rest of em i was wondering. Hopefully not only the people from this message board will be attending.

livingwithwolves said:

haha.i think the same thing! i mean if your right in the middle of a goos snort and the lights come back on you.......BUSTED! haha.this was a funny post.:headbang:

livingwithwolves said:
Oh my god, does someone else who is attending this show like to "party"? Between the beer police and the rest of em i was wondering. Hopefully not only the people from this message board will be attending.

:lol: :lol: I'm not sure if you're joking or not.. you've got to be, right?! I mean, really?! Seriously?!? Is this your first year?

And just to add to the discussion, the stairs suck. Call me a pussy if you want, great! Afterall, I do have one. I also have all my teeth, and I'd like to keep it that way instead of having them splayed across the floor after diving head-long into the concrete cuz I couldn't see the stairs and ended up tripping over someone's backpack of Stratovarius cd's :Smug:

Recommendation: avoid the stairs in the center of the room. The stairs on the sides are hard enough but at least you have the wall to guide you and you're not blocking anyone's way by descending at a snail's pace.

Also, go into the main room when the house lights are on and take a few moments to memorize the layout of the steps. It might not save you when the person behind you is anxious to get to their seat and pushes you along, nearly tripping you up, but perhaps it'll help you recover from said pushing without making a swan dive to the floor.

sh0kr0k said:
Recommendation: avoid the stairs in the center of the room. The stairs on the sides are hard enough but at least you have the wall to guide you and you're not blocking anyone's way by descending at a snail's pace.

Great advice! I tend to be a "wall hugger" too. Too bad I can't be like Spider Man and just scale the thing and avoid the steps altogether (giggle).

livingwithwolves said:

I may not snort anything, but smoke some stuff that is a different story. PM me if you want to get together possibly and have some fun.

OK, so I can't find the "Help Needed on Thursday" thread...possibly because I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet...

Now that the time for the stair project has been changed to Friday, I could still help, although I'd probably arrive a little late, since I'm planning to attend the forum lunch.

I won't have Internet access once I leave for the airport Wednesday morning at o'dark thirty...but hopefully, someone at the lunch can provide an update as to whether folks are still needed to help put the tape down.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I may not snort anything, but smoke some stuff that is a different story. PM me if you want to get together possibly and have some fun.

Yeah, anyone who wants to shoot up some heroin, maybe we can get together as well. :lol: