Stalingrad

It's the second best song on the album for me. For some reason, a raincheck on my demise kicks my ass everytime I hear it.

I loved it the first time I heard it. hard to imagine that I was like 7 years when Nouga wrote it!! It turned out beyond any expectations...It was swell to play at the releaseparty. I am sure it will find its way back into the setlist one day...I might have to trade it for Eternal though (bu hu...) but it´s tough to play both at one show until we get like 1:30 playing time.. See you at SRF... wish us luck....big show...

Glad you folk like it. It´s one of my best. Someone maybe wonder -if he wrote it in
-81 why wait until now to record it ? Because it has to be called "Stalingrad" and be about the battle with the same name ( hard to fit into the previous N.G story )
Talking about liveperformance. My first "musical live orgasm" was when we performed this track at a "Luciavaka" in Finspång in -81. It was powerful beyond and it still is. Next time we tour it gonna kick ass once again( check out for my Russian WW2 military hat during the song ):D
See some of you at SRF:headbang:

Yeah, Stalingrad is fucking awesome. The first time I heard it I almost cried like a little girl. Then I hit repeat like 20 times. Definitely one of the best songs ever. I wish it was like 5 minutes longer. The sweetest part is the last verse that starts with..."I was told I'd be a hero..." Oh man, that is the shit...gets me every time...sends a shiver down my spine, then that final guitar solo. I'm listening to it right now....awesome.