THE NIGHTIGALE/SWANÖ E-SHOP ONLINE

so... the 2 moontower discs i ordered don't contribute to the swano bank account?

beats the whole purpose of me buying the cd...

That's what I thought.. And that's why I often prioritize T-shirts ahead of CDs.

I very much agree. I buy t-shirts very willingly because most of the time it's directly from the band. I really only buy CD's if I really really want them or if they're being sold directly from the artist. I don't think I'm alone with this, so Dag, if you're listening, keep selling things because we want to support you by buying them.

It's important to buy the cd's too. The band may not earn as much money from the purchase, but record sales = label support. Generally speaking, If you want a record label to give any band a fighting chance to continue to release music, and play live, you need to legally purchase the record (from a vendor, from the artist, from itunes, etc.).

That's the other thing I was thinking about. Especially the more underground bands need support from their labels. But then again, I was never a big fan of the record companies. I prefer independent labels! :)

I fucking have to order Nightfall Overture.
How exactly do I order by mail?
Just send a letter with my request and the money?

Got my "Nightfall Overture" in the mailbox today, signed by WHOLE NG!!! Thanx a lot Dag, you made my day!

My big order of Nightingale and Dag solo stuff arrived in the post box today! I am sooooooo excited!:headbang: I would like to thank Dag once again for being so appreciative to the fans; that he will take his own time to mail these cd's ect. to all of us that place an order! I am looking forward to ordering more goodies in the future. Thanks Dag! You Rock!:headbang:

DVD 'live in the night' says "Last 3 cuts from our first gig ever in Örebro, Sweden -98"
That was on the 'Flestivalen', Brunnsparken 'Globen', wasn't it?
Think I got a couple of pics that afternoon:)