THE NIGHTIGALE/SWANÖ E-SHOP ONLINE

nice, i wish i had've asked for an autograph too haha, oh well, im still incredibly happy to have this album on my way.

three cheers for dag swano :lol:

I got the Nightfall Overture -cd today! Actually, I could never imagine that I would have this cd so I'm quite happy right now:D.

Thanks Dag!:headbang:

Received my Dag Schwag yesterday. Three Dawg CDs and a Nightfall Overture shirt. Pretty much ROCK. :headbang:

Now requesting a DVD of all Nightingale "Making Of" vids.

The next big thing is a four CD/DVD Nightingale box.

Containing: 2 CD:s with live stuff, 1 CD with demos and 1 DVD
with Making of "NFO" and "WD" , live stuff and outakes from the making of:s.All copies will be signed by the
whole band..and of course at a nice price :headbang: Buy it from my webshop early next year

with Making of "NFO" and "WD" , live stuff and outakes from the making of:s.All copies will be signed by the
whole band..and of course at a nice price :headbang: Buy it from my webshop early next year

FUCKIN' SWEET. :kickass:

That will be damn awesome. I eagerly await this release.

Cool :headbang:. Will it contain any "new" stuff that you haven´t released earlier so to speak? I mean that you today can find many live performances and making of´s for example on youtube.

Anyway, the box is a must buy :kickass:

Cool :headbang:. Will it contain any "new" stuff that you haven´t released earlier so to speak? I mean that you today can find many live performances and making of´s for example on youtube.

Anyway, the box is a must buy :kickass:

About 20 min of outtakes from "The making of WD". Really sick stuff :lol:
Most of the demos is never released in any form, some of live stuff
as well. And of course you get it in top quality !
I hope to include some rare outakes from the making of "Invisible"