Starclassic Performer (birch) tom samples - 8", 10", 12", 14" (Trigger only)

fade_2_black

Apr 11, 2006
www.keirlefoh.com
Hey guys,

Currently working on a project with a pretty nice sounding kit, have sampled everything as usual but thought this would be worth chucking up for others to possibly use if they want to. These are my first samples I've uploaded (first I thought could sound good enough to spread around) - so let me know what you think, feedback would be appreciated.

Not heeaps of samples but a decent amount. A little processing has been applied - very mild compression and a touch of EQ to get rid of some problem frequencies. Definitely nothing drastic.

The samples are .tci files for Trigger, 8, 10, 12 and 14" toms. Have a couple of snares from the session too, 14" Tama piccolo and a 12" Pearl Masters, neither of which I have had time to sort out unfortunately. May have time to do so over the next few days.

Samples can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m8mv1sxva379saj/MTE%20Tama%20Starclassic%20Performer%20Birch%20Toms.zip (~40mb).

Some pics from the session:

Screenshot2010-12-23at12357PM-1.png

Drums1.png

IMG_0201.jpg

No worries - feedback would be appreciated acappa!

May be able to upload .wavs at a later stage - after xmas sometime. Pretty messy as .wav files though - not too well labeled.

No worries - feedback would be appreciated acappa!

May be able to upload .wavs at a later stage - after xmas sometime. Pretty messy as .wav files though - not too well labeled.

Thanks mang! would appreciate some .wav's...could always use some decent toms samples

winrar tells me the archive is damaged. redownloading...thanks a lot!

You sure? Or does it just complain about invalid filenames? That happened to me too (because of the ", as in 8" etc.), but it automatically renamed the files.

Hello, any news on .WAV format samples? Of all the drum samples I've looked for, good toms are the hardest to come by--so I'd really appreciate them! (At your leisure, of course.) :)

Hi! I agree with everybody else here, let's have some .WAVs - they'd be very useful! :heh: Thanks for your time and consideration.

-- Philll C

hi i just bumped on this page and i would like to download but it asks me a password

is it still up

thaks a lot