Stargazer - The Scream that Tore the Sky

Dude now I wish I wasn't quite so blind when I saw them live, all I remember is that falsetto vocal bit, and the glazed look in your eyes for the rest of the night.
Oh, and the felafel, that was amazing.

I had pizza. It was pretty okay.

I wrecked my neck to GOTH though :(

Edit: actually even that whole experience didn't compare with meeting Opeth. Fucken hell, I'm shit.

Because it's quick to upload on my net connection, and it's the most immediately impressive song on the album. Duh :loco:

I'll put some more songs up now, actually.

I almost finally bought this last night but then decided to buy Jan Dukes De Gray "Mice and Rats in the Loft", Algarnas Tradgard "Framtiden ar ett svavande skepp, forankrat i forntide" and Can "Future Days" instead. Now I don't know if I'll even get those because I keep getting screwed out of hours at work (manager gives more to people with less senority because he's fucking dense) and I have no money.

I just re-bought this earlier today after discovering that I lost it, so I would say yes, in my opinion. I think Stargazer is one of the best and most interesting death metal bands going right now, personally, and I'm greatly looking forward to their new album this year.

I've never seen this thread! I bought this blind (deaf?) a couple years ago because Nick told me to. But don't get excited: RC's percentage of success for recos for me remains zero as I know Nick from the Opeth board, not here. That said, Stargzer is the second best band I've ever listened to, second only to Cynic. Just buy it already.

Dodens Grav/dorian gray have already summed it up.

If you don't have this album. GET IT.

I listened to their split with Invocation for the first time last night. It had a profound impression, a therapeutic effect to a headache that had been raging my brain since the last time I cranked up Portal. Ironically, the majority of Invocation went on to form that cacophonous act. (Or so I think?) Riffs as rigid and fierce as a Koala using Eucalyptus as TP! This is exemplary death metal of the highest degree, with drumming as tight as M83's American Apparel skinny jeans. I think I'll pull TStTtS out for a revisit later today.