Stargazer - The Scream that Tore the Sky

Yes, it is absolutely excellent. This and Satanic Warmaster/Aryan Blood split are probably my favourite splits... outside of obvious choices of course.

I'm not sure Weltenfeind qualifies as it's three bands (Absurd/Sigrblot/Grand Belial's Key) but I heard that a couple nights ago for the first time and it's incredible as well.

Started to listen to it, then realized these laptop speakers don't do anything justice. Need to go get my Sennheisers out of the car

So I got the new StarGazer finally today.

First spin... it's weird at times.. almost Vertebrae-era Enslaved vibe going on (Which I don't mean in a good way), but then it reverts back to the StarGazer we know and love. Going to have to listen a few more times to get a real impression on it.

I've spun this about 15 or so times, and I'm enjoying but I don't get the coherent aceness that I got from the first album. Song by song I feel like I enjoy it, but I haven't ever really felt the need to listen to it; it is kind of like I am hoping it will click because I liked the first one so much.

Zod do you like this?