staring at bands

fag.jpg

I used to have a "deer in the headlights" look when I saw someone from a band. I usually don't know what to do at first; like the time I was at the 2001 Metal Meltdown and I almost bumped into Peter Tatgren. I'm probably more calm now when I meet someone well known. I had a shit eating grin on my face when I met Bill Cosby, though.

*takes it as a woman*, hehe, I like that.

Actually, just a couple of days ago there were four of us women colleagues in the office and we started to talk about it, it turned out two of us were beaten by ex-bf's (not me), and it's not even in the poor or uneducated layers of society, or drunkard women/men together. It was jealousy beating in both cases. It was just so fucking weird hearing these young, beautiful and smart women talking about their domestic beating-up, I was shocked. One of them even did karate for six years, still, that's bollox if it comes to a man beating you.

The top one of Susie's pictures makes me much more nervous. Something like an old ten pence piece in human replica form. Isn't it.

Light said:
The top one of Susie's pictures makes me much more nervous. Something like an old ten pence piece in human replica form. Isn't it.

why do i understand exactly what you mean by that.

I got fobbed off with an old 10p in work the other day, and a 50bin lira thing as a 5p....im gona have to be more careful i think.